(from 2 to 6 people only, or 8 people with the VIRGINIE room)
With its 4 stars awarded by the prefecture and its 3 Clévacances keys, this gite attracts and convinces: spacious, very bright (superb view over the vineyard and the Alsatian plain), it occupies the 1st floor of the house of the winegrowers but has a totally independent access through the garden and good soundproofing.
- 3 bedrooms (6 beds 90 x 190), 2 of which are very spacious with individual bathrooms, to which it is possible to add the bedroom VIRGINIE (1 bed160 cm) which also has toilets.
- a fully fitted kitchen (refrigerator, oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/dryer...) and opening onto a living room with TV.
The whole complex invites you to its thousand idleness recipes: a bit of rest, a touch of reading, a pinch of games or a preparation for your next day's hike... Conviviality also provided by our veranda, our terrace and our large "landscaped garden" with garden furniture, barbecue, swing, petanque court and table football!
Availability Grès gite
- Hand towels, face cloths and bath towels provided (extra charge).
- Cot, child’s bed and high chair available on request (free of charge).
- Wi-Fi available in all our gites and Guest Rooms.
This gite has been awarded the Bacchus label, 4 stars from the prefecture and 3 Clévacances keys.